Last Updated on January 5, 2018 by AdminZ
Parenting can sure be difficult. Here are some hacks that could save you in such a situation.
Life Hacks for Parents
- Ice Pack Alternative:
Use frozen sponges within your picnic bags to replace ice packs.
- Portable Crayons:
Have a set of portable crayons so that your child does not get bored outside.
- Snacks That Don’t Drip:
Snacks that do not drip can be clean and convenient to feed.
- Keep Kids Nearby:
Parking Pal magnets can allow you to keep your kids nearby and make their safety a fun task.
- WD-40 Usage:
You can use WD-40 sprays with a cleaning cloth on walls once your kid leaves crayon stains.
- Avoid Brown Apples:
Brown apples can be avoided if you put a little bit of salt onto them and sprinkle some water when it is time to eat.
- Creative but Not Messy:
Add some paint dollops to a number of Ziploc bags to allow your child to create creative designs.
- Warm the Seatbelts:
Use a cold spray bottle to apply warmth to hot seatbelts in the car.
- Avoid Doll Hair Mess: Doll hair can be detangled using a mixture of fabric softener and water.
- Target the Toilet: Set up a target within the flush for your little one to aim better!
- Wet Diapers:
Most of the diapers have a yellow line on them which turns blue once they are wet.
- Help with Juice:
The triangular ends of your juice box can be lifted for your child to have a better grip on the box.
- Folded Shoulders:
The shoulders on a onesie can be folded to easily pull down the onesie instead of removing it above the head.
- Hammock for Kids:
Use a table and blanket to create a safe and fun hammock for your children!
- Tooth Fairy Humor:
Apply fairy dust to the money under your children’s pillow for extra magic.
- Pool Noodles:
Use pool noodles on door to ensure your kid’s safety while the door is shut.
- Babysitter Information:
Gather up the babysitter information and place it in an accessible location for ease.
- Mess-Less Straws:
Using the straws upside down makes sure that kids do not pull them out.
- Monster Spray:
Set up a monster spray bottle for spraying at night and making kids go to sleep easily.They will feel much stronger ( They Don’t Have to Know it Just A Water ) .
- Sink Helper:
Use a lotion bottle to enable easy spouting of sink water.
- Clean Pacifiers:
Make sure the pacifiers are always clean.
- Sufficient Lotion: Put a rubber band around the lotion so that kids cannot access it.
- Sheets That Fit: Use a bed sheet that fits over the crib for outdoor activity.
- Rubber Band Safety: Use rubber bands to avoid kids getting locked in rooms.
- Toilet Paper Support: Plant a marker on the wall to measure toilet paper usage.
- Slipper Grips: Hot glue beneath the shoes help grip better.
- Safety Bracelets: Give a bracelet with your phone number to your children in case they get lost.